Do you know if Lazada or Shopee have made payment for all your successful orders? How do you know if they miss some orders? This is one of the most important issues sellers have to face when selling on online platforms. To help sellers make certain that they receive all of their revenues, PowerSell introduce the Payment Confirmation tool.
To confirm order payment, please follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Export orders that (1) Lazada or (2) Shopee have made payment for
- Log in to https://sellercenter.lazada.vn/. Select Finance, and select Account Statements
- From Account Statements, Select the payment period that you want to check, and select Export Data
- After downloading the file, look at the Order No. column to reconcile
- Log in to https://banhang.shopee.vn/. Select Orders, then select Completed, and select the time frame that you want to export data from.
- After downloading the file, look at Order ID column to reconcile payments
- Step 2: Log in to PowerSell -> Application (1) -> Order Reconciliation (2) -> Payment Received (3) -> Mass Payment Confirmation (4).
- Step 3: Copy Order No. (Lazada) and Order ID (Shopee) from Step 1 to the blank box and select Confirm
- Step 4: Select Confirm to finish
- PowerSell confirm order payment by order ID
- You can cancel payment confirmation when there are errors in the confirmation process
Please contact us via email: email@example.com for all support requests.