Auto Repricing feature helps seller maintain price competitiveness by automatically adjusting your price to be lower than competitors’ whenever competitors change prices. When price is one of the most important factor affecting buyers’ decision, price competitiveness will bring more orders and revenues for seller.
To use Auto Repricing tool, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Select Application (1) => Auto Repricing (2)
- Step 2: If you have already added competitor, you can set your price on the Auto Repricing screen.
- Your current sales price. You can change your sales price here.
- Lowest competitor price
- Price difference you want compared with lowest competitor price. For example, if you want your price to be 10,000VND lower than the lowest competitor price, set this figure to 10,000.
- Price range you want to set your sales price within
- Turn on/off Auto Repricing
You can also set your price by selecting the SKU => Select Auto Repricing
If you have not added any competitor, add competitor. See this article on how to add competitor.
Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for all support requests.